The way the United States can persevere a free and thriving Constitutional Republic is through the deconstruction of the federal government and by following the actions taken by Governor Ron DeSantis in Florida.
Florida is governing in line with The U.S. Founding Fathers wanting a small federal government. In the 10th Amendment to the Constitution, the U.S. Congress assigned the majority of governmental power to the states.
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
In response to President Biden’s lawless open borders policies and refusal to enforce immigration laws, Governor Desantis as the state’s Chief Executive Officer, using his authority, is asking the legislature to pass multiple new laws to combat the growing tyrannical leadership in Washington DC.
Under the direction of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the state Department of Children and Families (DCF) determined that the resettlement of such children does not meet the term “evidence of need” as defined by state law and amended the state’s administrative code to say as much while cracking down on licenses.
The move is required to protect the health, safety, and wellbeing of all children in the state being cared for by childcare entities, and in the absence of a cooperative agreement between the state and the federal government regarding the illegal aliens, the agency said.
Oh, by the way, according to U.S. Code it is still illegal to aid and abet illegal aliens.
8 US Code § 1324 – Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts.
During a press conference on Friday morning, DeSantis announced an additional series of legislative actions to reduce illegal immigration across the state.
1. Ban state and local agencies from doing business with or providing benefits to any private-sector business or NGO that helps facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.
2. Ban state agencies from renewing state contracts with transportation companies, such as airlines and bus services, that facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.
3. Require private-sector businesses and NGOs, who facilitate illegal immigration to Florida, to provide compensation to the state of Florida to cover all costs that fall on taxpayers.
4. Mandate county and local jails, as well as courts, to collect immigration status data at the time of a suspect’s arrest and conviction. The information would be reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
5. Ban Florida officials from providing any discretionary benefits to illegal aliens while state agencies and hospitals will be required to annually report taxpayer-funded expenses for illegal aliens.
6. Add the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity as an enforcer of E-Verify.
If just a few more conservative governors would jump into the fray, forcing illegal aliens out of their states, and punishing those who aid and abet them, 2022 moving forward could be a time of resurgence for the people of our great nation.